Candidate one of our preferred themes. Attractive and feature-rich, we find that Candidate is flexible enough to fit many campaigns. One of the elements we like most is that both the Donate and Sign-up options are located near the top of the home page.
Candidate also includes an easy-to-use built-in page generator. The page builder lets you create with a simple drag-and-drop interface which means that your website will be able to communicate quickly, effectively and can be easily used many staff members of your campaign.
A quick donate widget including, a complete and user-friendly management of campaign donations :
- Create and edit gifts in the dashboard.
- Collect the required donor information and manage it from the dashboard.
- Resend donation emails.
- Sort and search for donations in the dashboard.
- Export a CSV report of donations.
- Indicate the suggested amounts, allow people to give as much as they want, or do both.
- Post a donation form on any page or all pages.
- Support for PayPal and offline donation.
- Easy configuration of PayPal.
- Add your PayPal address and you’re done.
- Personalize your offline donation instructions.
A feed of upcoming events with an events calendar :
- Facilitate the creation of events.
- Share your events on your website.
Other Features of Candidate are:
- MailChimp integration
- An attractive Contact form
As with every website provided and setup by CampaignPress, Candidate is 100% mobile and compliant following Google’s best practices guidelines, Candidate is the perfect answer, no matter the browser’s display size or orientation. So, it presents beautifully on desktops, tablets and smartphones.
Click the image below to explore a live demo preview of the website.