This is the second part in how CampaignPress websites using WordPress allow a political candidate to execute the OODA Loop faster than the opponent.
Step 1 in applying the OODA Loop to your political campaign:
OBSERVATION, or absorbing information from the environment by all possible means.
A political campaign is engaged in a form of conflict (as in determining how to lead, or respond to, a competitive change initiative, or possibly blunt an opponent’s strategic thrust. The campaign’s first activity is to OBSERVE the situation – that is, to take in raw and unprocessed data about its own status, the party, the community, the voters and its opponents.
With a CampaignPress website there is a large volume of pertinent secure data easily available on a continuous, real-time basis, just by logging into to your CampaignPress website dashboard. Since a political campaign is an ever-changing situation, new data and information allow for adjustments in orientation.
Specifically built into, and properly configured, in every CampaignPress website are both a Google Analytics dashboard and a WordPress Stats dashboard. These dashboards present rich, detailed, but easy to understand, realt time information regarding how people engage and and respond with your website content including publicity, policy positions, events and more.
“In order to win, we should operate at a faster tempo or rhythm than our adversaries” .
John Boyd, USAF Retired
CampaignPress websites make valuable rich data simple and fast to obtain.
Below are some of the informational benefits that are presented with just a click or two.
Google Analytics reports, in real-time, in your dashboard screen:
- Real-time number of visitors
- Real-time acquisition channels
- Real-time traffic sources details
The Google Analytics reports you need, on your dashboard, in your All Posts and All Pages screens, and on the CampaignPress website’s dashboard:
- Sessions, organic searches, page views, bounce rate analytics stats
- Locations, pages, referrers, keywords, 404 errors analytics stats
- Traffic channels, social networks, traffic mediums, search engines analytics stats
- Device categories, browsers, operating systems, screen resolutions, mobile brands analytics stats.
Your CampaignPress WordPress reports and graphs on your dashboard include
- Posting activity: a visualization of your posting trends, showing how many posts you published and when.
- Most popular day and hour: what time of day and day of the week your site gets the most views.
- All-time posts, views, and visitors: your site’s total posts, views, and visitors, along with your all-time best day for views.
- Today’s stats: How many views, visitors, likes, and comments your site received today.
- Latest post summary: How many views, likes, and comments your most recent post received.
- Tags & Categories: The number of views your most popular tags and categories have received in the previous seven days.
Most website developers charge an additional $200 – $500 to install and configure this properly and test it to make sure it is working correctly. With a CampaignPress website there is no additional charge, it is included. And there are no ongoing charges or additional services needed, the Google Analytics and WordPress Stats features and benefits as shown is free.
Call or email CampaignPress today and your political candidate website will be ready in just 7 business days.
Below is a gallery of some of the graphs and tables included in the dashboard.
(click or tap on any image to enlarge)